Hobbies, things I enjoy, and some of my other "favorites":
- Sports -- I enjoy watching sports, talking sports, and working for some major sports networks and teams.
- Social Media -- I think social media is a great way to keep in the know and keep in touch with those I know. However, if I had to pick a favorite social media platform (or two) I would pick Twitter and Instagram. (Follow me on Twitter here @farrell_nora for strictly marketing, public relations, communications and media related tweets and here @noraforreal my alter-ego)
- Reality TV -- I enjoy television in general, but reality TV is my (not-so) guilty pleasure.
- Ice Cream and Coffee -- If I could be healthy and eat ice cream every meal for the rest of my life I would. Like most college kids, I went through the college rite of passage by turning into a daily coffee drinker.
- Cooking -- I have always enjoyed cooking but have recently become more passionate about healthy cooking, specifically Gluten-Free recipes or healthier versions of comfort foods.
- Running -- Since I no longer play competitive sports (well, Rec league can be pretty intense), I have become really passionate about running and entering in races. The longest race I have done thus far is 10K but I have my sights on running a half marathon and a marathon in the near future
- Real Estate -- If you wanna go to a nearby open house, scroll through Houzz or watch HGTV, I'm your girl!
- Weather -- I was a huge weather nerd growing up, actually I still am a huge weather nerd. I still resent my 2nd grade teacher for cancelling our field trip to a local television meteorologist, but I am proud to have @weatherchannel following me on Twitter!
...navigating life through humor and creativity while looking for my next big adventure!